ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ§ɪɴᴄ.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Duties and needs

Go down

Guild Duties and needs Empty Guild Duties and needs

Post  Brix Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:20 am

Alright so I figured since my last post was such a hit people might look at this one. I want this to be something people can look for in terms of rules, who we are at war with, who we are allies with, Factory material needs, and people you need to look out for ingame as the "Most Wanted" if you like.
Strydre and Lieuts you're welcome to correct me if I have something wrong and the rest on updating this list if you like.

RULES

Politeness is a must
Ingame activity is a must-If you are leaving for a few days or leaving for good let Advisors or Lieuts know or Strydre himself.
Trading items and cards is something heavily desputed on guild chat and it's really clogging it up. All people unsure of the rules should be sent to this post.
CARDS- NO BEGGING PLEASE

GREEN CARDS- Are to be given for free OR sold in a price range between 20k-150k
Mana Leechs are an exception to this and range from 150-300k depending on the seller. THEY ARE NOT CHEAP haha

BLUE CARDS- Price range is from 100k to 400k roughly.
Shield cards are roughly 300k ea and shouldn't really exceed that especially since we are all guildmates.

PURPLE CARDS- Prices go from 300k to 750k.
Zen cards could easily be sold for 800k depending on your seller. (i'm not an ass and probably will give you one for 600k)

ITEMS- ITEMS ARE TO BE GIVEN FOR FREE UNLESS THEY ARE RARES 4star and 5.
IF YOU RECIEVE ITEMS MAKE SURE TO GIVE ITEMS BACK TO THE GUILD TOO.

GUILD KOS LIST

AEONS
SilentKillers
INDO

GUILD ALLIES

JUGGALOS

MOST WANTED

MONKEY
RYK
ONLY1

Anything you want to add: PM me ingame or send me a message through here.
Cheers, Brix Cool
Brix
Brix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum